The Blush Hill Meadows Apartments is the first project of its size and scale in Vermont that does not rely on fossil fuels as a heating source.
The building is constructed to Efficiency Vermont standards the highest level of performance and efficiency. No detail was overlooked when it comes to insulation, soundproofing, and energy efficiency.
The apartments on the eastern side of the building offer spectacular views of the Worcester mountain range. Occupants can enjoy beautiful sunrises every morning from their kitchen, den, or deck.
Rent ranges from $1,700.00 to 1,900.00 per month. Units are all unfurnished 2 bedroom/2 bath apartments with approximately 1000+/- square feet. All units are non-smoking. We welcome up to two pets per unit on a case-by-case basis. There are additional fees and a separate Pet Agreement.
Applicants are required to fill out an application and agree to a credit check before being considered for any vacant units. Please fill out the form below to request a Blush Hill Meadows application. Thank you.
- Fully equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, range, microwave, maple cabinets, work island & granite countertops.
- Water, sewer, trash, recycling & large personal storage area on lower level for larger items (tires, bikes. boxes, etc.)
Wifi / Cable
- Wifi and cable available in all units.
Heat / Air Conditioning
- Each unit is equipped with state-of-the-art multi-split heating and cooling system
- Each unit contains a stackable washer and dryer appliances that are energy star rated.