The Blush Hill Meadows Apartments is the first project of its size and scale in Vermont which does not rely on fossil fuels as a heating source.
The building is constructed to Efficiency Vermont standards the highest level of performance and efficiency. No detail was overlooked when it comes to insulation, soundproofing, and energy efficiency.
The apartments on the eastern side of the building offer spectacular views of the Worcester mountain range. Occupants can enjoy beautiful sunrises every morning from their kitchen, den, or deck.
Rent ranges from $1,525.00 to 1,650.00 per month for units approximately 1000 square feet. All units are non- smoking and, while we do welcome up to two pets per unit, they do require an additional fee and separate agreement.
- Fully equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, range, microwave, maple cabinets, work island & granite countertops.
- Water, sewer, trash, recycling & large personal storage area on lower level for larger items (tires, bikes. boxes, etc.)
- Wifi and cable available in all units.
- Each unit is equipped with state-of-the-art multi-split heating and cooling system
- Each unit contains a stackable washer and dryer appliances are energy star rated.